Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was a long time in the making.

I was awarded a raise back in June for being the awesome worker that I am but due to some prolonged events, I didn't actually see it until September. Since it was effective way back then, I scored big time in this last paycheck. SWEET! The only thing left to do was to blow all of it on a new fall wardrobe. And that, my friends, was exactly what I did this weekend at the fabulous Camarillo Outlets. I actually spent half my budget at Neiman Marcus but I didn't care because every girl in the dressing room was eyeing the Elizabeth and James floral wrap dress that I snagged from a hidden corner of the shop. (I think someone was hiding it).

Isn't it beautiful?????

That is exactly how I will be wearing it this fall, with black tights and the black belt. Except I'll add my amazing new rose gold bracelets that I have been saving for this weekend.

Moving on....I also managed to pick out a few more items from the different shops like: Theory, Banana Republic, Betsey Johnson, and Juicy Couture. Overall, I walked out with 6 new outfits. It was a long, fulfilling day and I think the shopping addict inside me will be happy for a good month or so.


~ Jackie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment