Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MMM-Missoni

Yesterday, at around 10:30am I had an epiphany. I need new sheets and they have to be from Missoni Home. I think the events leading up to this epiphany might have had something to do with it. First, my friend was browsing the web endlessly looking for hawaiian-themed bed sheets which led me to daydream about the gorgeous bedsheets from the Rachel Zoe Project; so soft, so warm. I looked straight past the lady laying on the bed.

"I have to get new bed sheets!" I told myself. So now I will start my bed sheet savings account to support my frivolous obsession with Missoni Home, and while I'm at it, I might as well throw in a new duvet cover and some throw pillows, just to jazz it up. Don't judge me, I can't control my urges.

These are my options. I can't decide on Gray or Black/White for the duvet cover. What do you think?

Calvin Klein Home at ShopStyle



~ Jackie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment