Friday, October 16, 2009

This Just In



Hey Guys, guess what? Ankle bracelets are back in style. Hold on a sec, I'm not talking about the beaded ones we made at camp, and especially not the leather ones with pendants hanging off the sides. Don't get me wrong, if that's your thing then go right on ahead.
The ones I'm referring to re-emerged in Paris at the Lanvin Spring 2010 fashion show this month on the ankles of the models. The new generation of ankle bling consists of chunky gold and silver chains with some splashes of diamonds (or CZs for us budget shoppers) mixed in.

I think The Glamouri did a fantastic job of interpreting the trend, as always. You can also check out the Lanvin Runway photos for yourself over here.



If you're as into this as I am, check out some of the options I found online. They range from high to low so I can dream about the high and go for the low. Enjoy!



~ Jackie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment