Monday, July 27, 2009

BRAVO!

Most of my Sunday was spent sitting in front of the TV, at my mom's house, watching shows that I haven't seen before because I don't have cable in my apartment.
One of the shows I got to catch was the final episode of Bravo TV's The Fashion Show. Let me first start by saying that, CLEARLY, this show is a knock-off of Project Runway. However, I will forgive them because Bravo did lose a money-maker when PR went to Lifetime. So moving on, I thought the show was kind of blah... there were some interesting designers but none were at the caliber of past PR contestants. But one thing that I thought was really cool about this show was that you can have the option to buy any garment that won the weekly challenge. SUPER COOL! I still want every single item that Michael ever made when he was on Project Runway, but only because every time he smiled he made my heart melt...

Anyway, here are some of my favorite, available-for-purchase, designs from this season of The Fashion Show:



1. Listed for $225, made by Daniella:






2. Listed for $225, made by Anna: (P.S. this is a great Homecoming dress option for those teenagers out there lookin')




3. Listed for $225, made by Anna: (I bought an almost exact replica of this jacket for my sister from the LaRok sample sale last year and it was only $10)





You can check out the rest of the winning looks here.


~Jackie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment