Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MEGA Homecoming Post I

It's that time of the year! Homecoming is right around the corner for you crazy teenagers, so starting today, I will be doing a series of posts that are all things homecoming. From the perfect dress to the perfect shoes, I will be giving you the 411 on what's hot and CANNOT be found at Windsor (AHHH prom flashbacks).

So this is how it will go:
1. I'll post a picture of an item with a corresponding number, the name of the designer, and the price.

2. Email me (jdiaz562@gmail.com) the number of the pic and all of it's info and I will send you the link to find it online. (This will prevent 10 people from having the same dress....flashbacks, flashbacks.)

3. If you decide not to buy it, please let me know so I can pass it on to someone else.


Make sense?

Ok, I'll give you some background. Prom 2004. I bought a one-of-a-kind pink ombre silk gown from a boutique that was a replica of the yellow dress from
How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days. To my HORROR, Windsor decided to make a knock-off of the dress in black and yellow. On prom night I was surrounded by 15 other girls with my dress on (except cheaper-looking and ill-fitting). I would never wish this upon another human being so I will try my damndest to make sure that you don't suffer the same fate.


Now on to the dresses, PART I: Glamour from the U.K.

1. Karen Millen $365.96



2. Site Brand $73.56



3. Oasis $275.85


4. Site Brand $58.85



5. Karen Millen $294.24



6. Site Brand $73.56




7. Site Brand $125.00





8. Site Brand $70.00



Once again my email address is: jdiaz562@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.


~Jackie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment