Monday, July 13, 2009

London Bridges

This weekend my godmom texted me this funny little message: "125 degress on London Bridge, etc..." and after asking her exactly which London bridge she was talking about (fyi: Arizona) I got to thinking about London and how cool it would be to go shopping there and possibly run into Kate Moss.

But seeing as how that won't be happening anytime soon I went ahead and picked out some of my fave outfits from a couple of UK websites that sale and deliver to the US so that we too can have a piece of their (very stylish) fashion pie.

From Asos.com:



I'm a sucker for a collared dress and the color of this dress is very flattering on all skin tones. The site also has a decent selection of rompers/jumpers. Now I know that jumpers are very trendy right now and they may be a bit awkward to maneuver during bathroom breaks but I can't resist this little flower number. I know my sister has been dying for one so maybe she can beg my mom to get it for her. At only $23.94, it's a bargain.

From TopShop:

Kate Moss!

This popular UK store opened a location in NYC very recently, but for those of us who can't quite make it to the East Coast right now, there is a well-stocked US site that, coincidentally, has just restocked it's Sale department. Personally, I love anything Kate Moss and this outfit is currently, the object of my affection.

Too bad the jacket and belt are no longer available. However, the jumper is on sale for $40.00... there I go with jumpers again.

So if you too would like your piece of the British fashion pie, make sure to check out these sites for a little inspiration or maybe even a dress, or two...


~Jackie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment