Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fall Forecast

I don't know why but lately I've been obsessed with Fall clothing and accessories. It might be because I'm kind of already over this whole summer situation. But anyway....I have unearthed one of the BEST inspiration resources online. Shopstyle let's you view lookbooks from other fashion bloggers.

For example:

Golden Goose at ShopStyle


This little collection was put together by BUBLEGUMA, and let me tell ya, she's got my ideal fall look down pat. I will take everything on the list please...minus the earrings.
So if you have some free time today, pay a visit to Shopstyle and get some ideas on wardrobe compilations.


P.S. If you swear by Jeans for your daily routine, you might want to check out this event on Saturday. Up to 80% off designer jeans.
P.S.S. I have been to one of these sales and, yes, the jeans are real but, no, you won't find jeans for $10.



~ Jackie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment