Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome to Blogging Jackie!

I have decided to create a blog that will allow me to share all of my great shopping finds with everyone.

Most of the time, I can only share the special deals I have found on a variety of products with my neighboring coworkers. Now they can take a break from my constant "there's a sale" emails. They'll be so grateful.

A little background: I'm a 20-something girl living/working in Los Angeles. I graduated from the finest university in the country last year (go bruins!) and recently moved into my own studio apartment. I spend much of my free time searching for the best shopping deals a girl can find on a tight budget. I mostly browse the sales, dreaming of outfits I could put together if I only bought that one brownMarc Jacobs jacket with pipe detailing...anyway, most of my day is spent daydreaming about shopping and maybe one day opening a boutique of my own that would make designer fashion accessible to everyone, regardless of budget constraints.

Enjoy! I will be back soon to post about my recent discoveries.


~Jackie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment